Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Buttered Shrimp

Today i learned to cook buttered shrimp(dampa style) on my own. I searched for this recipe online. Among the various styles of cooking buttered shrimp, I found this one recipe interesting and simple. I'm supposed to be doing this on weekend but it's like an addiction that I couldn't get it off my mind. It's like someone's telling me internally to do it as soon as I can. So I went to hypermarket to buy ingredients needed. It's also a risk as its my first time, I was afraid that it may not turn out good. Luckily, my roommate did like it. For me it's an achievement.That's all for now and I'm looking forward to learn more recipes in the future.Comments are highly appreciated ^_^

Check attached image ^_^ Enjoy! Mission Accomplished.
Costs: 150Php

No comments:

Post a Comment